Saturday 10 December 2011

Giving thanks for answered prayer

Mihai in the centre
with his brothers
We are giving thanks!!!!!  Pastor Jackie is starting to recover and by this afternoon I started to feel better myself.  I am going to be sensible and have another early night.  Cut down on commitments today to give myself a recovery period.  However, met with Romanian friend, Mihai who has lived in Merthyr Tydfil for 10 years and also 2 of his 3 brothers.  Mihai and I only met around 5 weeks ago at the home of our friends and trustees of RR, Kay and Ray Jones.  He has been in Romania for a month visiting family and will return home on Tuesday and will be met at the airport by our friend from church, Mark.    We had a great time of fellowship over a meal and some value prayer time before we went our separate ways.

Adina with another delicious
cake. Now you know  why
my waistline is expanding!
Then it was off to Jackie's home in Sofronea to make up all the dispatches of boxes to accompany  the Christmas programmes.  Adina, Vio and myself worked for several hours and got a lot done. We will hopefully have every dispatch ready by Monday lunch time.  Then it was back to the apartment to a huge meal - the Lucas are gifted with their hospitality skills and they also had friends over.  The food was delicious but my waistline is expanding!!!!  I will definately be on a diet after Christmas!!!!  I hope you all have a blessed sabboth.   I am just going to ring my hubbie before retiring!!!

No comments: