Friday 11 September 2009

Our RR fellas in action

It was my birthday on the 10th and after opening my cards and pressies out came the griddles, rolling pin etc to make fresh Welsh cakes for the day's table top sale. I was out the door by 7.30 am complete with warm cakes ready to set up the stall! We always love going to Glynneath Town Hall, where we have a free Charity stall and where we have made many friends who support us in the Lord's work. Wayne arrived by 9.00 complete with fresh french beans and cabbage from our garden! A big thank you to our friend Ray who faithfully turns up to help Wayne while I dash off to the Heart Ministry at our Church. Ray and his wife Kay are invaluable in their support. At Heart under the guidance of our good friend, Jan I am making Christmas cards for sale to raise funds. I am so enjoying the challenge.



It never ceases to amaze us who God plants in our path. We are so blessed in our daily encounters.


No comments: