Friday 2 April 2010

I'm back!!

Yes I'm back on air!!  I apologise for the lack of contact due to a variety of reasons.  Thanks to our good friend Ray my main PC is up and running again.  I spent most of 5 weeks from mid February working 3 days per week for my old employer, Powys County Council.   Even though it was nice to be back among former colleagues and friends I am pleased that this commitment is behind me so that I can concentrate on the charity and church work which is so dear to my heart.  I have continued to run the Little Lambs Mother Toddler Group on a Monday which is thriving.

In between helping with Church ministries and doing fund raising Table Top Sales, Wayne has been very busy renovating a property his parents want to sell in the Rhondda which has been a long term commitment.  I have been helping with the painting this past few weeks and we give thanks that works are drawing to a close.

I hope by now you have all  had the opportunity of reading our latest newsletter and Easter Greeting.  You can obtain up to date reports on the ministries in Romania by accessing Pastor Jackie's blog via this website.  My next Mission Trip will hopefully be in May.  

No comments: