Sunday 11 September 2011

Giving thanks for some value family time

 
Due to our hectic lifestyles, apart from mission trips,  Wayne and I have not had a proper break for almost 4 years and that is unlikely to change for the forseeable future.  However we did manage a few family days out this summer.  Our one little grandson, Morgan started school last week - we shall miss him because he used to spend 2 -  sometimes 3 days a week with us.
I also give thanks for the fact that my son Neil (seen above with Morgan) has permanently returned home from Dublin after the difficulties of the past 6 months. The whole family are overjoyed to have him back among us and we are looking forward to our first Christmas altogether in 8 years.  Neil and my other son, Wayne enjoyed a break in West Wales on his return and Wayne, I and Morgan joined them for a day at Manor Wildlife Park.   Wayne & I enjoyed an action packed  day out with Morgan at the Cantref Adventure Farm.

 Hubbie Wayne celebrated his birthday at Almond Tree with friends.  We also took out our dear Almond Tree folk to the Aberdare Country Park and also Porthcawl on day trips.   

No comments: