Sunday 21 September 2014

A Blessed family day

The 6th September was a truly special day when my precious youngest son, Wayne wed his beautiful girlfriend of 8 years, Becs.  I know I am biased but they do make a handsome pair. 


They married in a lovely old country church in her home parish of Llanddew.  Supported by family and friends they had a really blessed day. Apart from one short shower the weather was glorious and the setting of the reception in a marquee on Bec's parents' farm was a joy to behold - what a panoramic view of the Beacons,  Black Mountains and surrounding areas!    It was such wonderful day enjoyed by all with my mum also attending the service.


The following day we returned to the farm for a barbecue to celebrate Wayne's 32nd Birthday.  I always told him he was the best birthday present I ever had - this year he is rejoicing by marrying the woman of his dreams.    We wish them a long, happy and blessed life together.

No comments: