Wednesday 30 June 2010

Prayer Request

You will recall that I published a post just a few weeks ago regarding the celebration of my mum's 85th Birthday.  Sadly following that event her health has deteriorated after contacting pleurosy - whilst she is at home, she requires a lot of care and is unable to spend the nights alone.  As a result I am spending most nights of the week with her.  I give thanks that my sister-in-law is relieving me for 2 nights giving me an opportunity to catch up on some charity administration. Please pray for Mum's healing.

Also I am desperate to go to Romania to oversee the projects and work on the front line.  However, my ongoing problems with the oil contamination at Padest (which I have previously written about) are still preventing my booking of the trip. Please pray that God will make a way.

No comments: