Sunday 31 October 2010

The blessing of Kay Jones

This is our good friend Kay from Cwmaman, whom I met at the "Ty Hafen" Charity Shop in Aberdare 2 years ago.  Kay was in the queue behind me and overheard my conversation with the assistant about the Charity's Shoe Box Appeal.  She tapped me on the shoulder and said she would love to become involved and the rest is history.  Throughout the year she  tirelessly (with the support of her 2 daughters)searches for items for boxes which she keeps in a massive suitcase ready for me to deliver covered boxes.  Even though she delights in all ages, her speciality are the baby boxes.  Kay and her family have recently moved house and we pray God's blessing on their new home.

Thank you so much Kay for your love and support.  Here she is with Wayne at one of our packing nights at Ramoth.

No comments: