Saturday 5 February 2011

Prayers for my Mum and some dear friends

With so much happening in January and our return to Church Ministries I prayed that God would spare me some uninterupped time to meet the 31st  deadline for submission of my own income tax return and the Charity Commission Return - thank you that I made it in good timewith the help of Pastor Chris, our Chairman.

Unfortunately my mum (seen here on New Year's day) sustained a minor stroke and was again hospitalised for a week - we give thanks that she has made a good recovery.  However there has been a further hiccup in the past few days when she needed a biopsy so please pray for a satisfactory result.   I am currently spending a lot of my time supporting her thus travelling a great deal so please bear with me if there are delays in my blogging.    I suffered a fall myself last week resulting in concussion for several days but am now truly healed. 

I would also appreciate your prayers for our sister,  Gladys from the Almond Tree Ministry who is 88 and poorly in hospital and whom I visited this week.  Our dear friend and loyal RR supporter, Teresa is also in need of your prayers as she faces trials and also Diane as she slowly recovers from her appalling injuries following a fall. 

No comments: