Wednesday 27 April 2011

Giving Thanks

Sorry I have been off the air for a few weeks.  My mum had a further health crisis which involved my staying with her for a while, then my son, Neil was taken ill in Ireland and so I flew out there at short notice to support him.    I give thanks that both are now recovering and that Neil returned to Wales with me to spend Easter with all the family which was a real blessing for all of us.  Renovations and decoration at my former home is also taking up a lot of our time at present which will delay my planned May trip to Romania. 

Easter is such a special time as we celebrate the rising of our Lord and Saviour.  We hope you all received our latest Newsletter and Easter Greeting either electronically or in hard copy.  If not, then you can access it via this website.   

I am so looking forward to my summer trip to Romania. 

No comments: