Tuesday 29 November 2011

Ready to Serve!!

With cases bulging at the seams with items for the ministries, hubbie Wayne dropped me off yesterday at 4 pm  at Port Talbot where I caught a National Express coach to Heathrow before travelling on to Luton, arriving at 11 pm.  God moved mountains on my journey when he planted trolleys waiting for my luggage at every stop and a kind station attendant who got me on an earlier coach for Luton thus avoiding me waiting for an hour and half in cold conditions.    I managed an hour's nap and some precious time with the lord during the journey.

It was great to meet up with my friend, Christine from Norwich who took the same flight. We were met at Timisoara by our good friend Peter,  Christine's fiancee who promptly delivered me to the city apartment of my hosts , the Luca family - what a welcome!!  Soon we were sat around Maria's table tucking into delicious soup, followed by rice with beef, pickled red peppers and her delicious fruit compote - what a feast!!  After  saying goodbye to Peter and Christine it was time for a nap and a later long chat with Adina Luca, Pastor Jackie's Social Worker about Project updates.  

Complications later on trying to access all my email accounts due to increased security measures because I was accessing them rom a different location (never happened before!!).  What a performance - this is why I am writing so late.

My friend Adina is experienced some technical difficulties with her new internet wireless connection so prayer is needed if you are to receive daily blogs from me.   I am meeting Pastor Jackie and the entire team in the morning to discuss our schedule during the trip and to finalise the timetable.  I await with anticipation as to what else the Lord has in store for me.    

No comments: