Sunday 27 November 2011

Shoeboxes loaded, tickets booked!

It sure has been a busy few weeks checking shoeboxes, sorting and packing them plus a huge amount of other essential items for the various ministry.  I give thanks for my fellow trustee, Kay and our good friend Ken who worked tirelessly alongside us to meet the deadline.  It took us all day last Wednesday to pack the last 300 boxes and other items plus loading our vehicles.  A van from our good friend, Mark and our two cars were bulging at the seems as we set off for Talbot Green Warehouse to meet our friend Alan Penrose. 

After loading everything onto pallets and labelling them we spoiled ourselves by having lunch at the Boat House in Treforest.  Friday and the weekend has been taken up with finalising Charity administration, family commitments and meeting with the builder at my former home, Padest.  This issue has been a trial with an ongoing insurance claim for heating oil spillage which has taken 2 years to complete.  I truly am giving thanks that works are nearing completion.

and now......    comes the real excitement - I am flying to Romania on Tuesday for 3 whole weeks and am so.... looking forward to it. I am visiting my second home which is so dear to my heart and I love being back on the mission field..   I wonder  what God has for me on this trip. 

No comments: