Tuesday 22 December 2015

Journal for Thursday 19th to Sunday 22nd of November

Thursday 19th November,
We left the house at 8 am and drove straight to Hirwaun. Once Jim (a good friend of Irene and Wayne) arrived we started loading the boxes into Mike's huge trailer. We drove about an hour away to Port Talbot were we unloaded the consignment into a warehouse. We were told that the consignment would arrive in Romania on the 4th of December, which is 2 days after we arrive there! Praise God all the boxes are packed and on their way to those in need – I so look forward to being in Romania and start the distribution!

Tonight we went to a farmer Christian meeting in Bronydd Mawr, where there was a speaker name Nigel Butler who gave his testimony which spoke to my heart. Not only was his testimony amazing, but at the end he stayed to pray for everyone. I asked him to pray for me, and God spoke through him - he sure told me things I didn't exactly wanted to hear! That night my life changed – God spoke to me clearly about my future!

Friday 20th November,
It is Friday and we are back in Hirwaun Library, it is a great privilege to meet new people every week and also to make cards to raise funds for the Charity!

Saturday 21st November,
Today was special – I got to experience a Welsh wedding. I was invited to attend the wedding of Rob and Jemma, the Pastor's son from Elim church! I was very impressed by the whole event starting with the church ceremony, continuing with the reception in a beautiful hall set in the countryside with beautiful views , amazing delicious food and wonderful disco late in the evening! It was a beautiful day, a day that I will always cherish!

Sunday 22nd November,
Elim church Brecon in the morning and Park Baptist church in the evening. Another beautiful day in God's house and His presence!


No comments: