Tuesday 22 December 2015

Journal for Wednesday 25th November to Tuesday 1st of December

Wednesay 25th November,
Tonight was my last night attending Bible Study in Elim Church. I sure enjoyed listening to the teaching of the Pastor but my heart was sad thinking my time in Wales is drawing to a close.

Thursday 26th November,
I left the house at 8:30 am for Elim church to help serve at a conference they were hosting for 80 people. I found great joy to be of help and work along side some beautiful women. I shall really miss my time and fellowship at Elim Church!


Friday 27th November,
Today was my last day at Hirwaun library – normally I so enjoy my time there but today my heart is sad because I will miss everyone so much.
In the afternoon I managed to take Ema Christmas shopping and just spend some value time with her before I return home.

Saturday 28th November,
Today was a beautiful day spent in the company of dear friends and it was hard to say goodbye. However the day ended in a happy spirit as I went out to watch a movie 'the dress maker'.




Sunday 29th November,
I did not sleep much during the night thinking of how hard this day will be! This morning I will have to say goodbye to my church family at Elim – who have embraced me with much love. Pastor Malcolm invited me up front to say a few words and had the entire church pray for me! My heart was so heavy and eyes full of tears and I am praying God will bring me back to this church again some day!

After the service I went out for dinner with some very dear friends of mine and spent a wonderful afternoon in their company!
In the evening I went to Park Baptist Church and enjoyed my last service in their congregation. At the end, we went up for a cup of tea and cake, and I again had to say my goodbyes! I also managed to have a beautiful time with Pastor Andy!



Monday 30th November,
This is it – this is my last day in Wales! At least for a while! Only God know what He has in store for me, but I will miss everything about being here! Irene, Wayne and I have been busy getting our suitcases ready, but also preparing for going out to a Christmas Party hosted by our good friend Wendy! The Christmas party was a blast, I enjoyed singing carols, listening to the word Jeff shared with us, and also the beautiful traditional Christmas meal we were served! Not to mention the beautiful Christmas gifts we received at the end! My last evening was a special night – I went out to a nice restaurant and enjoyed a beautiful Indian Meal!

Tuesday 1st December,
DEPARTURE DAY from Wales and arrival back in Romania. Handing the blog back to Irene for the duration of ministry work up to Christmas.


No comments: