Tuesday 22 December 2015

Journal for Sunday 8th to Friday 13th of November

Sunday 8th November,
Another blessed Sunday! It is unbelievable just how many people God is planting in my path! Going to Elim church, feels like going to my church now! I'm starting to feel at home– I like the worship, I like the preaching and I love the people there! I am so very blessed by have a church family, away from home and sure know that this is going to make my departure day a sad day....
After church we came back to the house, and enjoyed a two course Romanian meal – soup and Sarmale (cabbage rolls) and some Romanian cakes! We spent a quiet afternoon at the house, chatting over a nice cup of tea!
In the evening we drove down to Merthyr Tydfil to Pastors Charis's Elim Church, where Irene and I gave a talk and showed a slide show of our ministry! Pastor has asked us to take along 15 empty boxes, so she and her church can help support our charity!
Praising God for people like her that come along and support our work!
After church, we went down for some more fun time in Merthyr– air hockey again!

Tuesday 10th November,
Spending value time plus a sleep over at Ema and Mihai's home – pizza and movie night! We sure had a blast!





Wednesday 11th November,
Driving with Ema and shopping. From here I went to see some friends! Visited with Debbie, running into Betty on the street and later stopped by Wendys home!
Then I drove back to Sennybridge, changed and went straight to church to Bible Study! Tonight I was home alone as Irene and Wayne stayed in Hirwaun.


Thursday 12th November,
Spent packing the Romanian consignment with Irene – later a Movie night at the house  – Leap Year. A beautiful evening!

Friday 13th November,
More packing plus our weekly visit to Hirwaun Library doing crafts and later meeting the Knitting group who support us.

No comments: