Thursday 22 October 2015

WALES - my Home away from Home! 

So looking forward to the next couple of weeks to see what God has in store for me!













Sunday 11th October
I arrived at my home in Sennybridge  around 5 am, went to bed after 6 am, and after only 3 hours I was up (I was still on Romanian time)! Irene & Wayne told me we were going out for lunch with our dear friends Ema and Mihai but I had no idea what was waiting for me! At the restaurant at the beautiful Mountain Centre in the Brecon Beacons National Park, there was a surprise party for me – many dear friends of mine were awaiting my arrival! I had an awesome welcome with much laughter and joy! So very blessed by the large number of friends God has blessed my life with here! Not only did we have amazing food, English Tea, but also an awesome cake with my photo on and a beautiful bouquet of flowers plus a “Welcome Back” balloon! I cannot describe in words just how special this made me feel! 

After catching up with everyone at the party we went to visit Connie (Irene's mother) – a beautiful lady whom I love like my grandmother! Gotta mention that I'm back behind the wheel and unlike my 1st time in Wales, I'm not confused driving on the wrong side of the road– driving the new smooth Dacia also helps – praying for travelling mercies as I will do most of the driving while I am here!


After our visit to Conny we had a half hour gap till our next meeting, and I got to walk on the Promenade in Brecon and Praise my God for the wonderful way He is orchestrating my life! At 7 pm we went to the Harvest Festival of the Young Farmers Club, at the Capel Porth y Dwr (Watergate Baptist Church) in Brecon. The young people presented our Charity with 30 filled shoe box gifts! I had an opportunity to meet and build relationships with many people– we had a blessed day! So very thankful for all those that support our charity!

No comments: