Thursday 4 June 2015

Journal for Sunday 17th to Thursday 21th of May

Sunday 17th of May
In the morning I attended Ramoth church – there I got to meet the Pastors and quite a few people that support our charity! I thank God for every single one of them! We had to rash out of church for we had to make it to Talybont-Usk Nr Brecon where we had a charity sponsored walk! It was a 7 miles walk down the river canals and we had a group of 9 people! I am so thankful to everyone who took time to come and join us in our sponsored walk and to all those who supported us! And what a beautiful place! I was in awe of how much beauty God has allowed my eyes to see! If only pictures could speak! I have to say that this walk was by far the best exciting thing I have done since I arrived! I'm so happy God allowed me to be here at this moment in time! I have been supported by people in here and was able to raise support for our charity in Romania, and also for Nepal (our Charity has decided to give have of the donations to Nepal due to what happened in there lately). May God bless all those that gave with a happy heart!

Monday 18th of May

Today we started with computer work, followed by a visit in with Connie! Later in the evening we went to the local gym for a stretch! We had about one hour in there and then we went for a drive – I was so NOT looking forward to this day! As much as I love to drive, driving on the wrong side of the road has got me scared somehow :(
But I have got to see that I do not find it hard but rather weird – for I have been used to doing it different! And while out, we went down to see Neil, Irene's oldest son! Had a lovely time with him! And that was just another great day!

Wednesday 20th of May
In the morning 10 am we went to Brecon, and meet up with the Web designer to see what else needed to be done for the website. From there we went to see Connie and later we rushed to a memorial for one of Irene's uncles – after the memorial we attended a tea party and from there we left go attend a service at Ramoth church in Hirwuan. Yan Hadley was the name of the visiting speaker – had a great fellowship and have been again reminded to put my trust in God for all things work for those who believe in him! God is so good to me!


Thursday 21th of May
Today I got to meet Wendy, a lovely lady that helps Irene with the support for Romania! In the afternoon we went out to this place named Fish and Chips for lunch. After lunch we took her with us to see Ema and Mihai, and while there, Irene took Ema out to do some shopping while we stayed at home with Mihai.
Later in the day Wendy, came with us to Hirwuan to see the shoe box operation. While she was at the house with Irene, I and Wayne went to do the cleaning at the church for we were going to be away for the weekend! In the evening we went to an FGB meeting where we heard a speaker named Wynne Goss and his wife sing and speak to us! The evening has began with a tea party – much much food! Had a blessed time worshipping God and getting to know many other people!

No comments: