Tuesday 17 November 2015

Journal for Saturday 24th to Tuesday 27th of October

Saturday 24th October,
Today I drove to Neath because from 10 am I had an appointment for an interview to get my National Insurance Number! This was a very pleasant experience for God has been along side me, and I was interviewed by a beautiful lady!
After the interview was finished, we had a bit over 3 hours of shopping time in Neath – I got to shop in some wonderful Charity Shops! And on our way back home, we called into Rheola Flea Market – gotta say this made me feel like I was back home in Romania, at my Obor Flea Market!
Then we called in to see Wayne's parents, and also Irene's mother, and was great to catch up with them.
Once we arrived home, we started baking and cooking for we were gonna have a movie night and some company! We had Nicky, Mac and Mike over and we watched the movie 'The Longest Ride' – we all had to a blast!

Sunday 25th October,
Lord's day! I cannot think of a better place to spend this day, than in the House of the Lord, and in the beauty of His creation! I went to the morning service in Elim Church in Brecon – beautiful worship and great word on being an Encouragement for those around us, for anyone that breaths needs encouragements – so very true! After the church was finished I made some hams rolls and was ready to climb the Pen y Fan mountain in the Brecon Beacons – 886 M! I had a wonderful tour guide and company along! And I gotta say that the more I was hiking, the more speechless I was (and those that know me, know this is quite unusual!) I was overwhelmed by all the beauty God created for me/us to rejoice in! We do serve an AWESOME GOD! Thankful to God for all the sights He is allowing my eyes to see!
In the evening I went to Elim Church in Merthyr Tydfil and was again blessed by a wonderful service! Lovely worship and Pastor Charis had a great message on Joseph and dreams!
And to end the beautiful day we came home where Irene was waiting us with a beautiful home made dinner – so very thankful to Irene and Wayne for such a blessing to me! Asking God to richly bless them and have His hand of protection on their family!

Monday 26th October,

Today was a computer work and administration at home. But today is my parents 41st Wedding Anniversary! It is a bit harder being away, on a day like this, but earlier today I have talked home to both of them, and my heart is at peace knowing that my Heavenly Father is watching over them and holding them up!  
 


Tuesday 27th October,
Today we had another computer morning, and in the afternoon I drove Irene to Hirwaun so she could do charity visits in that area and continue with shoe boxes. I went to Ema and Mihai’s home! I was gonna spend the day/night with them so I could again help Ema with driving, shopping and also to just spend some time with them! While there they had some good friends over and we all had a great time of prayer together! 

After our guests left we had a good chat and I also got to play chess with Mihai again. We had much fun and also gotta say that today it was a bit of a multicultural day - in the morning I had a welsh breakfast followed by a Romanian late lunch and finished 
with a Hungarian Goulash! Life is good indeed! So very happy and thankful for all the wonderful friends I have here!!!




No comments: