Friday 18 December 2009

More celebrations at San Nicolau Mic Kid's Club


On return to Pastor Jackie's house this afternoon we quickly loaded up the truck again and were back on the road to the San Nicolau Mic Kid's Club for another Christmas program. Marius and his team are committed to raising up in Jesus these wonderful group of almost 40 children and they shine. His Music Club is producing such talented young musicians.

There were carols, a Bible verse and story, solo acts and a sketch. Pastor Jackie provided the Pizza and hot chocolate which went down a treat!! This was followed by the shoebox distribution. We have further gifts for the adult team tomorrow. I am having problems with my camera today - there is a shimmer on the screen and some of the pictures are blurring. I think I may need a new battery - please pray that I will be able to get one tomorrow - however my camera is Japaneze!!!!!

No comments: