Friday 3 December 2010

Excited to be returning to the Mission Field

 Much has been happening in the past few weeks. Our friends, Jessica and Anthony were married at Ramoth.  The freezing weather did nothing to dampen the beauty of the occasion and here they are walking down the aisle as husband and wife.   Wayne and I have packed up more items for Arad which will be delivered on 14th December.  We have been busy with the ministries at the Church and the newsletters and calendars are being printed.  Praise God for Kay and Ray who will dispatch them in our absence 

My mum (seen here with my precious older brother, Brian at his recent 65th Birthday Party) is needing a lot of care and I give thanks for her wonderful neighbours,Idris and Lyn who go the extra mile when I am not around.  I also thank God for my children and brothers and their wives for making it possible for me to go on this Mission Trip.  Mum is currently poorly with a heavy cold and chest infection.I would appreciate prayers for her please.

We are leaving Wales later and will arrive in Romania tomorrow to be met by Pastor Jackie.  We have a tight schedule but are so looking forward to seeing everyone and being back in His service.

Provided there are no technical hitches I will be on email daily and aim to keep my blog on the website up to date to keep everyone informed of our activities.  Any urgent Charity queries can be directed to Kay Jones on 01685-383287.

No comments: