Sunday 16 December 2012

Its the sabbath and we will rejoice

Pastor Jackie
Well it has been raining and the snow is melting creating slush everywhere.  Up early blogging and doing my accounts.  It really is loaves and fishes again.  I had more in the Charity Account than I thought - enough to help more people in need.


Happy with her aid

Adina, I and one of her friends went to Metanoie Baptist Church by 11am.  It was such a blessing - the worship team are truly  anointed and the Senior Pastor preached an excellent Word on Exodus 18.  There must have been around 500 people and I noticed that there were 6 Sunday School rooms downstairs.    This time I had ear phones with batteries that didn't run out.  It was very hot in the room and I started to feel unwell - still problems with my sinuses  which are better when I am out in the cold.  Back for a lovely lunch prepared by Maria before shooting out again to Vinga Church with Pastor Jackie.  Because Church had to be cancelled last week due to the weather today we lit the Advent Candles of Peace and Love.  After the Church Service we distributed some aid which Christine and I had sorted last week.  It was all done in an orderly fashion.  We were then invited next door to the home of Leontin and his wife, Maria plus their extended family.  They are very warm and caring and served a lovely meal of chicken noodle soup, sarmale (stuffed cabbage leaves), chicken and mash and our favourite doughnuts.  It was a lovely time of fellowship around the table.

By the time we finished it was dark and I had yet to take some pictures of the inside of the newly extended Church and deliver the Widows Mite Food and Christmas Presents..

No comments: