Tuesday 13 December 2011

Blessings from the Past

Praising God with carols
 When I lived in Romania I regularly visited the Tabita Children's Home where I gave extra English Tuition, did Bible Studies,  Crafts and Cooking etc.  We also took the children out.  They were a joy and Wayne and I have a special bond with both the children and staff at this Pentecostal Children's Home.  Some of the older children have moved on - a few are now married and others are living more independently with support.  This home always touched me in the way they loved the children and gave them such a start in teaching them  life skills as well as giving  spiritual and practical support.    I was thrilled to meet a new little family of 5 siblings last night and to spend value time with all the children and staff catching up on old times.
Christmas Joy in a Shoe box

Adina and I gave them their shoe box gifts and I bought boxes of Belgian chocolates for all the Romanian staff who do an incredible job.

No comments: