Thursday 15 December 2011

Little time to sleep!!!

I am writing this at 5.30 am because we came in so late last night that I just crashed.   Yesterday was such a busy day - the schedule is tight and I have many lists for all the projects but we will make it.  This would have been impossible without the Luca family who have helped me to so much. My meals are prepared, Adina goes the extra mile to support me practically and spiritually  driving me from one place to another and nothing is too much trouble for Danny, who also does some of the driving.

The Lucas live on the second floor of an apartment block and so everything has to be carried upstairs  There is so much to buy for each programme - refreshments, gifts for the workers, sweets, fruit, pop, items to make up Mocrea gifts etc.    Last night we came in at 11 pm having been the last shoppers on one of the city supermarkets.  This is Adina with one load of items we had to purchase for the various programmes over the weekend.  As I am not returning home until the afternoon of the 20th I am having to buy some Christmas gifts here and Wayne will be helping me to wrap on my return!!!!

We are both tired but I give thanks that we have a mighty God who strengthens us each day.  

No comments: