Friday 9 December 2011

One Day at a Time

Christine, Peter, & success
story T & T - God is so..o good.
The Christmas tram!
We are giving thanks that Pastor Jackie is feeling better following pain relief.  She is hoping to be out of hospital on Monday after further x rays.  Adina and I visited her yesterday with some tasty home cooked food by Mama Maria. It is not possible to eat what is provided.  Afterwards I met Hilary Gooding, who with her husband John from the Isle of Man have served here as missionaries for the past 11 years.  They are building an Old People's Home in a village called Falnac outside the city.  It was a joy to catch up on what has been happening in both our lives.

My friend, Christine returns home to Norwich today.  We will miss her and the help she has been to us during her stay.  Last night I joined her and Peter plus T and his wife (whom I wrote about earlier in the week - what a success story) for a meal.    After returning home I simply dosed myself up and crashed out in bed by 7.30pm.  Tomorrow is another day - please pray for strength for me and continued healing for Pastor Jackie.

No comments: